Businesses engaging in electronic commerce face an environment of law and ethical standards that is more complex than a “bricks and mortar” business. The global nature of electronic commerce combined with rapidly developing technology has created challenges for traditional areas of law and given rise to new ethical considerations. We promote the emerging body of case and statutory law governing electronic commerce and the ethical issues involved in conducting business online.
BECAUSE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE IMPOSE LEGAL OBLIGATIONS UPON YOU, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THEM CAREFULLY.
Purpose Of Toronto SEO Website
Any and all information and content made available through the Services (“Information And Content“) is provided solely as a convenience to you for general informational purposes only and are not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. The Web Services and all Information And Content is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever.
No Representation SEO Web Content
Searchandfind.ca does not guarantee the accuracy, authenticity, timeliness, reliability, appropriateness, correct sequencing, or completeness of any of the Information And Content, including without limitation any information posted on Searchandfind.ca Community forums. You agree that all risk associated with the use of, or reliance on, any of the Information And Content accessed through the Services rests with you. You further agree that Searchandfind.ca shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any of the Information And Content.
Limited Licence & Permitted Website Use
You are granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to:
- use the Services solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes, and;
- display, download, archive or print a single copy of any discrete Information And Content, or any information and/or content otherwise distributed by or from Searchandfind.ca, solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that, in doing so, you do not further distribute, sell, or modify the Information and Content in any way, maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein, and you comply with the User Conduct and Obligations set forth herein (collectively, the“Permitted Uses”).
User Conduct & Obligations
Your license to access and use the Services is subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use (“User Conduct and Obligations”). You agree that you shall not:
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available through, or to, the Services any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- might violate any local, federal, or international law, or any rules of any securities exchange, either intentionally or unintentionally, or;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or disruptive computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, market, display, transfer, sublicense, prepare derivative work(s) or adaptation(s) based on, sell, exchange, barter, transfer, or otherwise make available in any form or by any means, except for the express limited Permitted Uses, all or any portion of the Services or any Information And Content retrieved therefrom;
- disrupt, disable, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Services, or their computer systems, servers, or networks;
- post or provide any information that that you know (or ought to know) is false or misleading, provide false information about yourself, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity, your affiliation with any person or entity, or the origin of any content, message, or other communication;
- upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation, bulk e-mail, or duplicative messages;
- use any automatic or manual process to collect, harvest, gather, or extract information about other visitors to or users of the Services, or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial and/or currency data or e-mail addresses;
- use the Services for the purpose of gathering information for, or transmitting, unsolicited bulk commercial e-mail over the Internet to other users of the Services or to other third parties. Internet e-mail sent to, or through, the computer systems of the Services or to users of the Services or to other third parties containing invalid or forged headers, invalid or non-existent domain names, or other deceptive addressing is deemed counterfeit. SENDING, OR ATTEMPTING TO SEND, COUNTERFEIT E-MAIL TO, OR THROUGH, THE COMPUTER SYSTEMS OF THE SERVICES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED;
- provide access to or use of any portion of the Services through any time-sharing system, service bureau, the Internet, or any other technology now existing or developed in the future, except as specifically permitted in writing by Searchandfind.ca;
- redistribute any Information And Content, including but not limited to financial and currency data, in any manner whatsoever including without limitation by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method, to any person, organization, corporation or other entity, including within your own organization or externally, except for the limited Permitted Uses;
- use any Information And Content, including but not limited to financial and currency data, for any purpose competitive with Searchandfind.ca businesses which include, without limitation, providing raw currency data and currency rate conversion services;
- present, archive, cache, frame, scrape, or mirror any Information And Content from any part of the Services within another web site, except with express written permission from Searchandfind.ca;
- remove, obscure, or alter any notice of Searchandfind.ca intellectual property rights present on or in the Services, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and/or patent notices,
- copy, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce the Services software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the newtork and/or computer architecture, except as permitted by mandatory rules of applicable law that cannot be disapplied by contract;
- remove, disable, defeat, or change any functionality or appearance of the Services or intentionally alter the format in which financial and currency data is provided by Searchandfind.ca or otherwise circumvent the Services’ regular interfaces to such data; and embed or import any financial and currency data provided in, on or through the Services into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files, or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as specifically permitted in writing by Searchandfind.ca.
- embed or import any financial and currency data provided in, on or through the Services into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files, or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as specifically permitted in writing by Searchandfind.ca.
Website User Violations
Licence of Your Content
THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SEARCHANDFIND.CA, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND/OR SUPPLIERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. SEARCHANDFIND.CA DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF, OR ANY WAY RELATED TO:
- ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THE SERVICES AND THEIR INFORMATION AND CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS;
- ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS SOFTWARE AND CONTENT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ACCESSED THROUGH HYPERTEXT LINKS IN THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM;
- THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES, INFORMATION AND CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF;
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION AND CONTENT;
- PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ON-LINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS, INTERNET ACCESS PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO YOUR, OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S, COMPUTER AS A RESULT OF USING THE SERVICES, OR;
- YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES.
ALL WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE, ARE EXCLUDED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. SEARCHANDFIND.CA DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SOFTWARE, INFORMATION AND CONTENT, OR MATERIALS IN THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, TIMELY, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE, OR THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SOFTWARE, INFORMATION AND CONTENT, OR MATERIALS AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES. AS A VISITOR TO THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON OR USE BY YOU OF ANY INFORMATION AND CONTENT SHALL BE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL SEARCHANDFIND.CA BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. SEARCHANDFIND.CA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LEGAL FEES AND COURT COSTS) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH:
- THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR ANY INFORMATION AND CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN;
- YOUR PARTICIPATION OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION AND CONTENT ACCESSED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES;
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY INFORMATION AND CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY OF THE FOREGOING IS DETERMINED TO CONSTITUTE A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
TO THE EXTENT THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, SEARCHANDFIND.CA SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $1.00.
Proprietary Rights- SEO Company Toronto Website
“Searchandfind.ca”, “Searchandfind”, Searchandfind logo, and other identifying marks of Searchandfind are and shall remain the trade-marks and trade names and exclusive property of Searchandfind.ca, and any unauthorized use of these marks is unlawful. Other trade-marks on the Services are the property of their respective owners. All content in the Services, including without limitation all programs, complied binaries, interface layout, interface text, documentation, and graphics, is the copyrighted property of Searchandfind and is protected by international copyright law. The Information And Content may be used by you only for your personal, non-commercial use as expressly provided for in the Permitted Uses and may not be taken out of context or presented in a misleading or discriminatory manner. Any rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Searchandfind.
Searchandfind.ca- Toronto SEO Gurus in Organic Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing Toronto, Pay-Per-Click, PPC management, internet marketing services, social media management, social media marketing & online reputation management- ORM. Our Search Engine Optimization SEO assists companies in: Toronto, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Mississauga, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Brampton, Oakville, Stoney Creek, Ancaster, Hamilton, Milton, Burlington, Markham, Grimsby, Winona, Richmond Hill, Ajax.