The sources of E-commerce law
- Canadian and international electronic commerce legal initiatives
- The jurisdictional issues associated with electronic commerce
- Electronic commerce codes of ethics and standards of practice
- Intellectual property rights associated with electronic commerce
- The principles of contract law and their application to online contracts
- Privacy law and its application to electronic commerce
- Advertising and sales promotion law and its application to electronic commerce
- Consumer protection rights in an online environment
- Civil and criminal liability in cyberspace
E-Commerce Management Toronto
Assess the impact of jurisdiction on businesses that engage in electronic commerce
- Assess the intellectual property content of Web sites
- Assess the enforceability of online contracts
- Evaluate Web sites with regard to legal and ethical standards on privacy
- Evaluate online advertising/sales promotion with regard to legal and ethical standards
- Evaluate Web sites with regard to consumer protection legal and ethical standards
- Apply the principles of tort and criminal law to electronic commerce activities
- Research current electronic commerce legal issues
- Work collaboratively with others in analyzing electronic commerce legal case problems
- Effectively communicate opinions and arguments orally and in writing
The information contained within our website are only for guidance. Accordingly, the information provided does not imply that searchandfind.ca Toronto SEO company offers you any online/web service to purchase. The investment decision is your business initiative and at your sole risk.
All information on our website are without service warranty concerning their completeness, accuracy, timeliness or the result from their use. Any warranty concerning the performance, market value or appropriateness of these results for a particular purpose. Searchandfind,ca its affiliates, agents, officers, directors, president or employees are not responsible for your decisions made or action taken in reliance on the content contained within this website as well as any resulting damage found.
Toronto SEO company
Our Toronto SEO company has the right to modify: add or delete any online content provided at any time. without notice.
The content and structure of this website are protected by Canadian Copyright Laws (Copyright 2012).
Any reproduction or transmission of any online data, including the copying of online texts (in whole or in part); pictures, graphics, pricelists, videos etc. requires the expressed written consent/agreement from Searchandfind.ca.