1. YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR FIRST CONCERN
Our Policy applies to our Web Sites, and all other online web channels.
2. WHAT INFORMATION ARE WE COLLECTING?
We collect two types of information: personal information and non-personal information.
Personal Acute information
Personal acute information is information that can identify an individual or information about an identifiable individual. We may collect personal information such as:
- your contact information – i.e,, name, mobile telephone number, email address, address etc…
- your personal preferences - i.e, regards to marketing
- your transaction financial information- i.e, method of payment, amount paid, and credit or debit card number etc.
Non-personal online information
Non-personal information does not identify you as an individual online:
- we may collect certain non-personal web data when you visit our Web Sites, such as the type of browser, referral URL,
- we may summarize a certain percentage of contest entrants are that are female, aged 18 to 26 for example.
3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USED?
- fulfill your specific requests for web products, Toronto SEO services or personal contact information;
- provide customer support to assist you with your additional SEO/web questions or concerns;
- conduct online surveys in order to improve our web services;
- measure and improve the effectiveness online of our Web Sites or our PPC marketing initiatives
- track and analyze your purchases (Google) and preferences to better understand eligibility for web services;
- tailor our web online content based on your personal preferences;
4. REQUEST FOR YOUR CONSENT
Our Toronto SEO Company (searchandfind.ca) will collect, use, or disclose your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, except where required or permitted by law.
- At times you will be asked to give your express consent for specific offers, such as by checking a box to indicate your consent to receive marketing communications: email.
- your consent implicitly when we can reasonably conclude that you’ve given consent by some online actions you have taken or an action you have decided not to take that is measured.
Withdrawing Your Consent
- We will accommodate your request subject to legal and contractual restrictions related to your web transactions.
- If you have “opted in” or subscribed to one of our online newsletters or e-mailing lists, we will always provide you the opportunity to “opt-out” or unsubscribe options. For example, each e-newsletter we send to you will include another link or other method to unsubscribe or decline further searchandfind.ca e-newsletters.
5. INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECLY FROM YOU
Online Services Follow-Up and Surveys
Following a purchase from some of our web departments we may send you a follow-up online letter to thank you for your business, or we may contact you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the delivery, setup, or installation of your new product.
Our Web Sites
Our Web Sites can be browsed anonymously. However, to engage in certain special features or functions of our Web Sites, or to order products and services from our Web Sites, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or credit card information. We use this information to create your account, contact and correspond with you about your order, respond to your inquiries, and monitor functions of our Web Sites that you choose to use, such as online forums.
Sign-Up for Newsletters or Online Updates
Searchandfind.ca also offers a variety of newsletters and promotional communications. Should you choose to enrol we will collect your contact information, such as name and email address. This information will only be used to send you the newsletter and promotional announcements that you have requested. You may “unsubscribe” at any given time by searching for the unsubscribe link.
Participate in Web Contests or SEO Promotion
6. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
In varying cases, we automatically collect certain specific information to engage in marketing towards our customer base.
Our Web Sites
When using our Web Site, we may collect:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer
- IP address of your Internet Service Provider
- Date and time you accessed our Web Site
- Internet address of the Web site which you linked directly
- Operating system (OS) used
- Web Site Sections visited
- Web Site pages read/ images viewed
- Content downloaded
This information is used for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Sites performance.
Web Site Tracking Information
Searchandfind.ca (Toronto SEO Company) can use web beacons/ pixel tags/remarketing tools to compile the following:
- Web Site user demographics
- Web Site traffic patterns
- Web Site purchases.
Links to Other Web Sites From Searchandfind
Our Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources which are provided solely for your convenience and information. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. We have no responsibility or liability for, or control over, those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection of information, use and disclosure of your personal info.
7. DO WE SHARE YOUR ONLINE INFORMATION?
We do not sell or rent our customers’ personal online information to any other party. In normal course of business we may share some of your personal information within our third parties acting on our behalf or as permitted or required by law with our website.
We may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law.
8. WHEN IS YOUR INFORMATION REMOVED FROM US?
We keep your information for legitimate business purposes meeting all legal requirements. We destroy your personal information when it is no longer needed.
8. AMENDED FEB 2, 2013